The Advanced eXtensible Interface General Purpose Input/Output (AXI GPIO) core provides a general purpose input/output interface to the AXI interface. This 32-bit soft IP core is designed to interface with the AXI4-Lite interface.
Key features are:
- Supports the AXI4-Lite interface specification
- Supports configurable single or dual GPIO channel (s)
- Supports configurable channel width for GPIO pins from 1 to 32 bits
- Supports dynamic programming of each GPIO bit as input or output
- Supports individual configuration of each channel
- Supports independent reset values for each bit of all registers
- Supports optional interrupt request generation
The COTS version v1.01.b is the baseline from which the DO-254 AXI General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) 1.00a comes from. Logicircuit applies the DO-254 lifecycle to this COTS version. As a result of this DO-254 process, the source code will be modified with the goal of achieving 100% code coverage, and the resulting code will be named DO-254 AXI General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO)1.00a. Below are links to the Xilinx® Product Data for the version that was used as the basis, and the Logicircuit Data Sheet of the resulting DO-254 product.
Link to the Xilinx® Product Specification:
Link to the Logicircuit Data Sheet:
Device Family Support