The Advanced eXtensible Interface (AXI) Timer/Counter core is a 32-bit timer module that attaches to the AXI4-Lite interface. In Cascade mode, it can be used as 64-bit timer module.
Key features are:
- AXI interface is based on the AXI4-Lite specification
- Two programmable interval timers with interrupt, event generation, and event capture capabilities
- Configurable counter width
- One Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) output
- Freeze input for halting counters during software debug
The COTS version v1.03.a is the baseline from which the DO-254 AXI Timer 1.00a comes from. Logicircuit applies the DO-254 lifecycle to this COTS version. As a result of this DO-254 process, the source code will be modified with the goal of achieving 100% code coverage, and the resulting code will be named DO-254 AXI Timer 1.00a. Below are links to the Xilinx® Product Data for the version that was used as the basis, and the Logicircuit Data Sheet of the resulting DO-254 product.
Link to the Xilinx® Product Specification:
Link to the Logicircuit Data Sheet:
Device Family Support