MicroBlaze™ is the Xilinx® 32-bit RISC Harvard architecture soft processor core with a rich instruction set optimized for embedded applications. The MicroBlaze soft processor solution delivers complete flexibility to select the combination of peripheral, memory and interface features that will give you the exact system you need at the lowest cost possible on a single FPGA.
Key features are:
- Over 70 user configurable options
- 3-stage pipeline for optimal footprint, 5-stage pipeline for maximum performance
- Supports either PLB or AXI interface
- Big-endian or Little-endian support
- Optional Memory Management Unit (MMU)
- Optional Floating Point Unit (FPU)
- Instruction and Data-side Cache
The COTS version v13.4 is the baseline from which the DO-254 MicroBlaze 1.00a comes from. Logicircuit applies the DO-254 lifecycle to this COTS version. As a result of this DO-254 process, the source code will be modified with the goal of achieving 100% code coverage, and the resulting code will be named DO-254 MicroBlaze 1.00a. Below are links to the Xilinx® Product Data for the version that was used as the basis, and the Logicircuit Data Sheet of the resulting DO-254 product.
Link to the Xilinx® Reference Guide:
Link to the Logicircuit Data Sheet:
Device Family Support